All 8 art Reviews

Red Dead Redemption Achieve Red Dead Redemption Achieve

rather nice

I like the guy's face the most though. Everything that was hand drawn is spectacular, but what I don't like in this picture (I'm just nit-picking) is the clouds in the background. they just sorta look like smears, and in a rainbow-fantasy setting, they don't really match. a big poofy cloud would have matched better. also, the unicorn's horn should be a slightly different color than white. (maybe a pale yellow, or pale, light blue?)
In any case, it's a great piece of art you got there. I'm just throwing this out there, but I can imagine someone turning this into a demotivational poster for some reason.

Syringes responds:

XD THANKS!

Yea I would have changed the horn color but I guess I didnt cause in the game it was the same color as well. x[

LOOK AT FACE DO STUFF LOOK AT FACE DO STUFF

why is this rated adult?

also, please contribute more than twelve seconds to your "art". thank you.

builderman1q2w3e4r responds:

its just random :D

ID2009 ID2009

sir, you are god

you've combined three of my favorite things (Doctor Who, Kingdom Hearts, and portal), into one awesome 3D image. the only thing I can complain about is that the weighted companion cube is entirely white ( there's no inner grey, and the creases in there aren't colored in. just the hearts), and the glow from the sonic screwdriver is a bit darker (it's more of a navy color). of course, I'm just nit-picking, these are still awesome. I thank you for making this.

MRXII responds:

Thanks!
I know the cube isn't properly colored, but somehow that just has passed on. (Maybe someday, when I can break from my laziness...)

Faun Faun

great

one thing missing though.... the pan pipes. also, the neck looks a bit long in my opinion. but other than that, great. very pleasant imagery.

New job! New job!

pretty good

there's a couple things you'd need to work on though:
the hands seem too small compared to the head, either that, or vice versa.
the mouth seems kinda close to the chin
hair looks a bit big for that style
and the neck seems a bit long.
I use stick figures to help with proportions, then draw around it. helps me out alot.

Death Candy Death Candy

cool

I never knew that lolipops could radiate death :3 I also kinda like how death is shaped like an "S".

Comick responds:

Thanks! Yeah his spine is pretty bent up hah XD

Da' Pacifier Da' Pacifier

stealing candy from a baby

It's not as easy now. great job! her left shoe looks a bit too short though... but hell, I'm just nit picking. The fact that the gun is almost twice as big as her makes me laugh. She's almost intimidating.

Rest In Peace, Companion Rest In Peace, Companion

Rest in peace

I lost my best friend in a fire too, your not alone. );
anyway, awsome picture. The halo was a nice addition.