The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

wow, just wow

Let me start off by saying that I am a furry, and I still love this flash. The beginning, middle, and end pulled me into the story. Once the man's sandwich was eaten, things really got creepy. not long after that, his car was stolen, leaving him stranded in the cabin. the climax is when his small dog, King, jumps out the window as if it was made out of toilet paper, and chases the stalkers. when the man finds King, it turns out that King is split in two, and that an ambush was waiting for him. this is where we find out who was tormenting him for the past couple of days: furries, with the bright colored fur, rainbow eyes, and everything. they cornered him, and then presumably raped him. when I saw this, I immediately proceeded to laugh my ass off. of course, there is one small problem I have with this; them being that king somehow broke the window. King's a small dog. with a dog like a lab, or a German Shepard, I could understand, but for a dog of his size, King would have needed to be going at least 70 mph for him to break that window (and that is not at all likely, because of the size of the cabin)!
Aside from that, spectacular work. My hat is off to you sir!

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

...I'm so confused...

but I like it. It's like taking LSD, weed, 56 shots of whiskey, and some coke without the loss of common sense... in other words, awesome.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

quite honestly... I loved it

*spoilers*
Very nice, I give it a eight because I feel it was too short. I kinda feel for bear bear though, he goes through so much personal trauma day after day, then gets beaten with a rolling pin, and when the kid finished, bear bear tried to make-up, and the kid just throws him off the bed, and turns his back on him (not a smart move by the way). nice animation. I like the parts when bear bear goes nuts and gives a creepy smile. Hope for a longer sequel. great job!

STREEMERZ STREEMERZ

am I the only one that knows the reference?

that this is based of the crappy action 52 mini game streamers? either way, this is way better.

Powerstrip Hentai Powerstrip Hentai

rule 34

it was going to come to power strips eventually....

Trapped! The game Trapped! The game

ummm...

I gotta give you credit, It has some potental (especially for your first flash game), but.... well, let me list the pros and cons:
pros:
good music
works surprisingly well
Cons:
better graphics, this includes a menu background, a picture for the ball (perhaps you could make a mine for the ball instead?) and background of the actual game
more music (two songs get's kinda stale and repetitive)

ufmshamrock responds:

Yeah, i was pretty lazy graphics wise, but i thought they worked well enough. Better graphics wont make the game experience to much better would it? and backgrounds.. never though of those >.>

Thanks for the review =)

Red Dead Redemption Achieve Red Dead Redemption Achieve

rather nice

I like the guy's face the most though. Everything that was hand drawn is spectacular, but what I don't like in this picture (I'm just nit-picking) is the clouds in the background. they just sorta look like smears, and in a rainbow-fantasy setting, they don't really match. a big poofy cloud would have matched better. also, the unicorn's horn should be a slightly different color than white. (maybe a pale yellow, or pale, light blue?)
In any case, it's a great piece of art you got there. I'm just throwing this out there, but I can imagine someone turning this into a demotivational poster for some reason.

Syringes responds:

XD THANKS!

Yea I would have changed the horn color but I guess I didnt cause in the game it was the same color as well. x[

LOOK AT FACE DO STUFF LOOK AT FACE DO STUFF

why is this rated adult?

also, please contribute more than twelve seconds to your "art". thank you.

builderman1q2w3e4r responds:

its just random :D

ID2009 ID2009

sir, you are god

you've combined three of my favorite things (Doctor Who, Kingdom Hearts, and portal), into one awesome 3D image. the only thing I can complain about is that the weighted companion cube is entirely white ( there's no inner grey, and the creases in there aren't colored in. just the hearts), and the glow from the sonic screwdriver is a bit darker (it's more of a navy color). of course, I'm just nit-picking, these are still awesome. I thank you for making this.

MRXII responds:

Thanks!
I know the cube isn't properly colored, but somehow that just has passed on. (Maybe someday, when I can break from my laziness...)